lyrics + disclaimer

Life is short, so let's go live it.

**all opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect those of the Peace Corps or any official US or Namibian organization.**

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Introductions

Catherine this is mostly for you and your school, I meant to get more but shit hit the fan at school. I'm working on it.
Quality is probably crap, but here is an idea of some of my better English speakers and some scenes from the hostel yard. (Also, just so everyone knows, I have no idea how to edit videos and did not even have time to attempt it here. These are just random clips from around our hostel!)
kids being kids while shut in our hostel for the weekend

One of my 'daughters' in the hostel talking in front of my house- Agnes is one of our older grade 9s, but she has turned over a new leaf this year and is working hard and I think she will probably pass! She's also one of my soccer captains and clearly one of the more outgoing kids...

And, one of my 'sons' - our best soccer goalkeeper, also a very outgoing grade 10 who may help us improve our pass rate this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment